Day 7: I, You, He, She, We, They का सही इस्तेमाल (Subject Pronouns)

 Day 7: I, You, He, She, We, They का सही इस्तेमाल (Subject Pronouns)

we will learn about Subject Pronouns: I, You, He, She, We, and They. Subject pronouns are very important for making correct English sentences and improving spoken English. In this lesson, beginners will learn the meaning and correct use of each pronoun with simple and practical examples. We will also understand how to use “am,” “is,” and “are” with different subject pronouns. For example, we use “I am,” “He is,” “She is,” and “You are,” “We are,” and “They are.” This lesson is specially designed for beginners who want to improve their basic English grammar and speaking skills. By practicing these simple sentences regularly, you can become more confident in everyday English conversations. Read the examples, practice aloud, and improve your English step by step.


I, You, He, She, We, They को बहुत आसान तरीके से समझते हैं और फिर 60 sentences की practice करते हैं।

Subject Pronouns क्या होते हैं?

Subject Pronoun वह शब्द है जो वाक्य में काम करने वाले व्यक्ति या लोगों के लिए इस्तेमाल होता है।

आसान Rule

  • I → am
  • You → are
  • He → is
  • She → is
  • We → are
  • They → are

60 Sentences

🟢 I — मैं

  1. I am happy. — मैं खुश हूँ।
  2. I am a student. — मैं एक विद्यार्थी हूँ।
  3. I am from Meerut. — मैं मेरठ से हूँ।
  4. I am learning English. — मैं अंग्रेजी सीख रहा/रही हूँ।
  5. I am hardworking. — मैं मेहनती हूँ।
  6. I like tea. — मुझे चाय पसंद है।
  7. I play cricket. — मैं क्रिकेट खेलता/खेलती हूँ।
  8. I go to school. — मैं स्कूल जाता/जाती हूँ।
  9. I help my family. — मैं अपने परिवार की मदद करता/करती हूँ।
  10. I want to learn new skills. — मैं नई skills सीखना चाहता/चाहती हूँ।

🟡 You — तुम / आप

  1. You are happy. — तुम खुश हो।
  2. You are my friend. — तुम मेरे दोस्त हो।
  3. You are very kind. — तुम बहुत दयालु हो।
  4. You are a good student. — तुम एक अच्छे विद्यार्थी हो।
  5. You are learning English. — तुम अंग्रेजी सीख रहे हो।
  6. You work hard. — तुम मेहनत करते हो।
  7. You speak English well. — तुम अंग्रेजी अच्छी बोलते हो।
  8. You like music. — तुम्हें संगीत पसंद है।
  9. You help me. — तुम मेरी मदद करते हो।
  10. You have a good idea. — तुम्हारे पास एक अच्छा विचार है।

🔵 He — वह (लड़का/पुरुष)

  1. He is my brother. — वह मेरा भाई है।
  2. He is a student. — वह एक विद्यार्थी है।
  3. He is happy. — वह खुश है।
  4. He is from Meerut. — वह मेरठ से है।
  5. He plays cricket. — वह क्रिकेट खेलता है।
  6. He goes to school. — वह स्कूल जाता है।
  7. He likes tea. — उसे चाय पसंद है।
  8. He works hard. — वह मेहनत करता है।
  9. He helps his mother. — वह अपनी माँ की मदद करता है।
  10. He speaks English. — वह अंग्रेजी बोलता है।

🟣 She — वह (लड़की/महिला)

  1. She is my sister. — वह मेरी बहन है।
  2. She is a student. — वह एक विद्यार्थी है।
  3. She is happy. — वह खुश है।
  4. She is from Meerut. — वह मेरठ से है।
  5. She plays badminton. — वह बैडमिंटन खेलती है।
  6. She goes to school. — वह स्कूल जाती है।
  7. She likes music. — उसे संगीत पसंद है।
  8. She works hard. — वह मेहनत करती है।
  9. She helps her mother. — वह अपनी माँ की मदद करती है।
  10. She speaks English. — वह अंग्रेजी बोलती है।

🟠 We — हम

  1. We are friends. — हम दोस्त हैं।
  2. We are students. — हम विद्यार्थी हैं।
  3. We are happy. — हम खुश हैं।
  4. We are from Meerut. — हम मेरठ से हैं।
  5. We learn English. — हम अंग्रेजी सीखते हैं।
  6. We play cricket. — हम क्रिकेट खेलते हैं।
  7. We go to school. — हम स्कूल जाते हैं।
  8. We work together. — हम साथ में काम करते हैं।
  9. We help each other. — हम एक-दूसरे की मदद करते हैं।
  10. We want to succeed. — हम सफल होना चाहते हैं।

🔴 They — वे / वे लोग

  1. They are students. — वे विद्यार्थी हैं।
  2. They are my friends. — वे मेरे दोस्त हैं।
  3. They are happy. — वे खुश हैं।
  4. They are from Meerut. — वे मेरठ से हैं।
  5. They play cricket. — वे क्रिकेट खेलते हैं।
  6. They go to school. — वे स्कूल जाते हैं।
  7. They like music. — उन्हें संगीत पसंद है।
  8. They work hard. — वे मेहनत करते हैं।
  9. They help their parents. — वे अपने माता-पिता की मदद करते हैं।
  10. They speak English. — वे अंग्रेजी बोलते हैं।

⭐ सबसे जरूरी बात

He/She के साथ verb में अक्सर s/es आता है:

  • I play cricket. ✅
  • We play cricket. ✅
  • They play cricket. ✅
  • He plays cricket. ✅
  • She plays cricket. ✅

लेकिन “am/is/are” में:

  • I am ✅
  • He is ✅
  • She is ✅
  • You are ✅
  • We are ✅
  • They are ✅

 

Popular posts from this blog

My Learning Experience at the FEA Branch

Presenting My Partner’s Favorite Teacher

Basic questions and answers about MS Paint and shortcut keys

Daily Uses 100 Sentence

Introduce my partner's career plan

Daily uses English sentences

"Regular verbs and Irregular Verbs with form"

Basic 20 question and answer about computer

Present Tense

Vacabulary for Improve Speaking English