Day - 8 Is, Am, Are का जादू

 Day - 8 Is, Am, Are का जादू


Learn the easy use of Is, Am, and Are in English grammar with simple rules and examples. In Day 8, you will learn how to use I am, He is, She is, It is, You are, We are, and They are to make simple English sentences. This lesson includes easy Hindi explanations and 80 useful sentences for beginners. Improve your English grammar, sentence-making skills, and speaking confidence step by step.


इस Day 8 lesson में Is, Am और Are का आसान इस्तेमाल सीखें। जानें कि I am, He is, She is, It is, You are, We are और They are का प्रयोग करके सरल English sentences कैसे बनाते हैं। आसान Hindi explanation और 80 useful sentences की मदद से अपनी English grammar, sentence-making और speaking skills को बेहतर बनाएं। Beginners के लिए आसान और उपयोगी English learning lesson।


Is, Am, Are का जादू – Simple Sentences सीखें

Is, Am, Are को “Be Verbs” कहा जाता है। इनका इस्तेमाल किसी व्यक्ति, वस्तु या जगह के बारे में होना / है / हूँ / हैं बताने के लिए किया जाता है।


आसान नियम याद रखें 👇

Subject

Helping Verb

Example

I

am

I am happy.

He

is

He is happy.

She

is

She is happy.

It

is

It is good.

You

are

You are happy.

We

are

We are happy.

They

are

They are happy.

याद रखने की Trick 🧠

I → Am
He/She/It → Is
You/We/They → Are


80 Simple Sentences with Is, Am, Are

🟢 AM – I के साथ

  1. I am happy. — मैं खुश हूँ।
  2. I am sad. — मैं उदास हूँ।
  3. I am ready. — मैं तैयार हूँ।
  4. I am busy. — मैं व्यस्त हूँ।
  5. I am tired. — मैं थका/थकी हूँ।
  6. I am hungry. — मुझे भूख लगी है।
  7. I am thirsty. — मुझे प्यास लगी है।
  8. I am a student. — मैं एक विद्यार्थी हूँ।
  9. I am a teacher. — मैं एक शिक्षक हूँ।
  10. I am strong. — मैं मजबूत हूँ।
  11. I am honest. — मैं ईमानदार हूँ।
  12. I am kind. — मैं दयालु हूँ।
  13. I am from Meerut. — मैं मेरठ से हूँ।
  14. I am at home. — मैं घर पर हूँ।
  15. I am learning English. — मैं अंग्रेज़ी सीख रहा/रही हूँ।
  16. I am ready to work. — मैं काम करने के लिए तैयार हूँ।
  17. I am very excited. — मैं बहुत उत्साहित हूँ।
  18. I am not angry. — मैं गुस्सा नहीं हूँ।
  19. I am a good person. — मैं एक अच्छा व्यक्ति हूँ।
  20. I am confident. — मैं आत्मविश्वासी हूँ।

🔵 IS – He, She, It के साथ

  1. He is happy. — वह खुश है।
  2. He is my friend. — वह मेरा दोस्त है।
  3. He is a student. — वह एक विद्यार्थी है।
  4. He is tall. — वह लंबा है।
  5. He is strong. — वह मजबूत है।
  6. He is honest. — वह ईमानदार है।
  7. He is busy. — वह व्यस्त है।
  8. He is ready. — वह तैयार है।
  9. He is at home. — वह घर पर है।
  10. He is from Delhi. — वह दिल्ली से है।
  11. She is happy. — वह खुश है।
  12. She is my sister. — वह मेरी बहन है।
  13. She is a teacher. — वह एक शिक्षिका है।
  14. She is beautiful. — वह सुंदर है।
  15. She is kind. — वह दयालु है।
  16. She is smart. — वह होशियार है।
  17. She is busy. — वह व्यस्त है।
  18. She is ready. — वह तैयार है।
  19. She is at school. — वह स्कूल में है।
  20. She is my friend. — वह मेरी दोस्त है।

🟡 It – वस्तु/जानवर/मौसम के साथ

  1. It is good. — यह अच्छा है।
  2. It is bad. — यह बुरा है।
  3. It is easy. — यह आसान है।
  4. It is difficult. — यह कठिन है।
  5. It is hot. — गर्मी है।
  6. It is cold. — ठंड है।
  7. It is new. — यह नया है।
  8. It is old. — यह पुराना है।
  9. It is my book. — यह मेरी किताब है।
  10. It is a pen. — यह एक पेन है।
  11. It is beautiful. — यह सुंदर है।
  12. It is useful. — यह उपयोगी है।
  13. It is clean. — यह साफ है।
  14. It is dirty. — यह गंदा है।
  15. It is raining. — बारिश हो रही है।

🟠 ARE – You, We, They के साथ

  1. You are happy. — तुम खुश हो।
  2. You are my friend. — तुम मेरे दोस्त हो।
  3. You are smart. — तुम होशियार हो।
  4. You are strong. — तुम मजबूत हो।
  5. You are honest. — तुम ईमानदार हो।
  6. You are ready. — तुम तैयार हो।
  7. You are kind. — तुम दयालु हो।
  8. You are beautiful. — तुम सुंदर हो।
  9. You are busy. — तुम व्यस्त हो।
  10. You are right. — तुम सही हो।
  11. We are happy. — हम खुश हैं।
  12. We are friends. — हम दोस्त हैं।
  13. We are students. — हम विद्यार्थी हैं।
  14. We are ready. — हम तैयार हैं।
  15. We are strong. — हम मजबूत हैं।
  16. We are together. — हम साथ हैं।
  17. We are busy. — हम व्यस्त हैं।
  18. They are happy. — वे खुश हैं।
  19. They are students. — वे विद्यार्थी हैं।
  20. They are my friends. — वे मेरे दोस्त हैं।
  21. They are ready. — वे तैयार हैं।
  22. They are strong. — वे मजबूत हैं।
  23. They are at home. — वे घर पर हैं।
  24. They are good people. — वे अच्छे लोग हैं।
  25. They are very helpful. — वे बहुत मददगार हैं।

⭐ सबसे आसान Formula

I + am + word → I am happy.
He/She/It + is + word → She is happy.
You/We/They + are + word → They are happy.

बस इतना याद रखें: “I के साथ AM, एक के साथ IS, और कई/You के साथ ARE.”

 



Popular posts from this blog

My Learning Experience at the FEA Branch

Presenting My Partner’s Favorite Teacher

Basic questions and answers about MS Paint and shortcut keys

Daily Uses 100 Sentence

Introduce my partner's career plan

Daily uses English sentences

"Regular verbs and Irregular Verbs with form"

Basic 20 question and answer about computer

Present Tense

Vacabulary for Improve Speaking English